The Darbon Institute works to protect and promote the health and human rights of children by developing policy and influencing decision-makers.
If you have any questions about the Darbon Institute's policy and advocacy work, please contact: [email protected]
- Submission to the independent review of the regulation of health practitioners in cosmetic surgery (April 2022)
- Position statement on Medicare rebates for circumcision (October 2021)
- Australian Human Rights Commission, Ensuring health and bodily integrity: towards a human rights approach for people born with variations in sex characteristics (October 2021)
- Tasmania Law Reform Institute, Non-therapeutic male circumcision: Final Report No 17 (August 2012)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Circumcision of infant males (September 2010)
- Queensland Law Reform Commission, Circumcision of infant males: Research paper (December 1993)
Do you like this page?